Follow Us On:

Reloading Classes

Issues regarding the reloading of ammunition

Reloading Classes

Postby DukeInFlorida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:59 pm

The Reloading Classes are going well.

I offer three classes:
* Full Day, 9 hour, Pistol and Rifle Classes
This is the full blown, soup to nuts class, covering everything that you need to know and buy and use for reloading pistol and rifle ammo. I can handle class sizes from one person to as many as 10 at a time. I provide all the materials, and you will reload ammo under my safe watch. You'll receive a large packet of reloading supply literature, a copy of the NRA book on Reloading, and a copy of my own book on the subject. You'll save thousands of dollars by avoiding the expensive mistakes. At the end of the day, you will be a confident and safe reloader.
This full day class is $200, and covers all materials. Bring a lunch, that's all you need to bring. Class starts at 9 AM. I can schedule this class virtually on any date that suits you, even for just one person. If you bring a buddy/friend/relative with you, and are a member of the VCGHC, I will give you each a $25 discount on this class...

* Half Day Pistol only
This class only covers pistol reloading. It's a 6 hour class, and starts at 9 AM. Bring a lunch, I'll provide all the rest for you to learn pistol reloading. This class is $150 per person. Members of VCGHC will get a discount, the class will be $80.

* Half Day Rifle Only
This class only covers rifle reloading. It's a 6 hour class, and starts at 9 AM. Bring a lunch, I'll provide all the rest for you to learn rifle reloading. This class is $150 per person. Members of VCGHC will get a discount, the class will be $125.
Call me at 386-753-8898 for bookings and questions.

I'm an NRA certified instructor for Metallic Cartridge Reloading. My class goes wayyyyyyyyy beyond the NRA class.

Orville Deutchman
386-753-8898

The classes are held in Port Orange. However, with special arrangements, I can bring the class to you and your group.

Custom class dates are always available to suit your schedule. My regular schedule is listed here:
http://www.nrainstructors.org/SearchRes ... th=&women=

And, much more info at our web site:
Www.floridareloading.com

Like us on Facebook.
Last edited by DukeInFlorida on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Orville Deutchman, RSO

------=========== DukeInFlorida ===========-----------
NRA RSO, Metallic Cartridge Reloading, Basic Pistol
Author of a book on Reloading
Lawnsteel Shooter
DukeInFlorida
Range Safety Officer

Re: Reloading Classes

Postby DukeInFlorida » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:05 am

The details posted last year are still valid and the prices still good.

If you want to learn to reload the proper way, call me.
Orville Deutchman, RSO

------=========== DukeInFlorida ===========-----------
NRA RSO, Metallic Cartridge Reloading, Basic Pistol
Author of a book on Reloading
Lawnsteel Shooter
DukeInFlorida
Range Safety Officer

Return to Reloading