Gun Club
Follow Us On:

Remington 700 CDL left hander 30-06

Stuff for sale and/or trade

Remington 700 CDL left hander 30-06

Postby buffumjr » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Remington 700 CDL left hander. Bolt handle is on left side. 30-06, the classic North American cartridge.

It has a cherry condition factory walnut stock. The stock was recently redone in oil finish. The buttplate is a Remington plastic buttplate.

Barrel is free float.

The sight is a Bushnell Banner 4X fixed power scope. If you choose to mount your own scope, notify me when you win, and I'll remove the scope, but leave the bases, and lower the price by $30.00.

Why am I selling? With regret! I am a lefty, but I suffered a medical condition that requires I learn to shoot righty. The lefty guns must go.

This is a very well behaved rifle, and a pleasure to carry and to shoot. The action is smooth as butter. The CDLs are beautiful, and the freshly redone stock only increases that. You will be proud to own this one.

The price is $600. If you cruise Gunbroker.com, you will find other left hander 700 CDL for $800+ 386-561-9336 and leave a message. I WILL get back to you.
buffumjr

Return to For Sale