Gun Club
Follow Us On:

FDCC Ten Year Anniversary Match

Upcoming Events at the VCGHC and elsewhere

FDCC Ten Year Anniversary Match

Postby jgatlin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Found this on AR-15.com and thought I would pass it along looks like alot of fun. J.R.

Date: Sunday, October 24, 2010
Time: 10am.
Place: VOLUSIA COUNTY GUN & HUNT CLUB
Price: $25.00 (price includes admission, one free raffle ticket and Magpul P-mag)

The FDCC matches we hold every month in Lake City are always free. About once a year or so, we hold an anniversary match and hold a raffle to raise money so that we can pay for the storage unit we rent, pay for lumber for target stands as well as the paper, cardboard and steel targets we use every month. This match is open to anyone and everyone who can follow the four main safety rules. Please come, tell your friends, tell you mom. Bring the family, that's FDCC style!

The style of this match will be like any other you may have attended, but we will be celebrating 10 years of FDCC matches by making more of a day out of it. There will be a shoot house and dark room at one of the stages, food available, several well known manufacturers will be showing up holding demonstrations of their products while you wait to shoot, and best of all, there will be a raffle with some very awesome prizes to choose from. As companies agree to donate prizes to the raffle and participate in the Industry section, I will add their names below. I will also add more specific details as they are ironed out.

Thanks so much to Ayan of CFDCC, Sean at VCGHC, all the manufacturers who are participating and everyone who comes to matches, helps out in any small way and adds to the fun. We hope to see you there!

Manufacturers who will be donating to the raffle:
Advanced Armament
Ares Gear
Atlanta Arms and Ammo
Battle Arms Development
Blue Force Gear
BCM
Centurion Arms
Crimson Trace
Emerson Knives
Glock
GPI
GTO Guns
Knights Armament
Magpul Industries
MultiTasker
NightForce
Noveske
Personal Safety Outlet (no website, they make pepper spray)
PWS
Smith & Wesson
Spikes Tactical
Springfield Armory
Stag Arms
Tactical Solutions
Viking Tactics
Yankee Hill

Manufacturers who will be participating in the Industry Section
Advanced Armament
GTO Guns
Knights Armament
Spikes Tactical
"Gator needs his gat now! punk ass, bitch!"
jgatlin
Range Safety Officer

Re: FDCC Ten Year Anniversary Match

Postby SBeery » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 am

Yes,

This event is going to be awesome! As you can see, a lot of the big names will be here at the club. :cheers:
Sean Beery
Director
VCGHC
"Stay Alert, Stay Alive"
"Pain is Weakness Leaving The Body"
SBeery
Chief Range Safety Officer

Re: FDCC Ten Year Anniversary Match

Postby CharlieMike » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey Guys,

The CFDCC is putting on two of the stages this Sunday. Unfortunately I'm short SOs for this weekend. Since we're doing "open squadding" we're going to have to man the bays ourselves. It'd be nice if at least two other good SOs volunteered to help out this weekend.

If you've SOed an IDPA or CFDCC match before and you're interested in doing so again this weekend, please give me a call. One of the perks is that you get free admission (including a free goodie bag with a p-mag and raffle ticket!).

If you're interested, please give me a call ASAP.

-ayan
321-356-7958
CharlieMike

Return to Events