Gun Club
Follow Us On:

Long Range Shoot Jan 30 2012 (Up Date)

Small groups at great distance

Long Range Shoot Jan 30 2012 (Up Date)

Postby TANSLEY » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 pm

Hello guys, here is a quick up date on this Mondays long distance practice. The weather conditions were. Winds NNW at 10.3 – 5 mph 09:00 to 10:00 / Temp 67.7 / Humidity 53.0 / Barometric pressure 30.25… I had to say a lot of people showed today including some old faces that we haven’t seen in awhile. It seems our little group of guys is starting to grow and this is great because we are getting a wide type of guns, calibers and styles of shooters. Great job everyone and hats off to the old timers that made it today and a big thanks to "Kos" for completing the new frame support for our steel target rack. I'm posting some photos from today on our face book page so check'm out and hit the old like button for us.
P.S. I hope some day we’ll get that target video system going. I’ll see you’ all on the range next time…TA

http://www.facebook.com/notifications?i ... 4950396339
TANSLEY

Return to Long Range Precision Rifle